French Environment and Energy Management Agency
|About ADEME / Means of involvment|
Means of involvment
- A broad skills base and a network of partners
- Science and technology : to seek out environmentally friendly solutions.
- Expertise and advice : to guide decision-makers in their projects and choices.
- Results and experience in the field: pooled in the agency’s own Resource Centre to promote the circulation of best practices.
What’s more, ADEME has fostered countless partnerships to support its initiatives with :
- major corporations,
- local and regional authorities and NGOs
- counterpart organizations outside of France
- A multi-faceted action plan
With a skills base in multiple fields, the agency is able to get involved in various ways :
- Orienting, managing and financing research programmes :
ADEME manages, finances and develops research and technological innovation in the fields of energy and the environment. The agency is also contributing to the establishment of a European research centre dedicated to these fields.
- Advice and expertise :
ADEME offers companies, public authorities and individuals its technical skills, helpful advice and financial assistance in order to help them choose the solutions best suited to their needs.
- Developing practical tools and disseminating best practices :
ADEME develops practical tools and promotes the model initiatives it has financed, in addition to the studies, research projects and fieldwork it has developed, in order to help spread the most effective practices and best technologies.
- Financing decision-support assistance, exemplary operations and projects :
By offering grants and comprehensive project guidance, ADEME provides valuable support for implementing projects and installations that seek to manage energy consumption more effectively and conserve our environment.
- Training, information, communications and awareness-raising initiatives :
ADEME is eternally committed to guiding companies, public authorities, NGOs and the general public in changing their behaviour by sharing information, raising awareness, providing training and conducting communication campaigns.
ADEME adapts all of its initiatives to the target concerned :
– Local and regional authorities.